What you need to revise
Biology – Cell biology, Organisation, Infection and response & Bioenergetics
Chemistry – Atomic structure and periodic table, bonding and properties, quantitative chemistry, chemical changes & energy changes
Physics – Energy, electricity, particle model, atomic structure
Biology – Homeostasis and response, Inheritance, variation and evolution & Ecology
Chemistry – The rate and extent of chemical change, Organic chemistry, Chemical analysis, Chemistry of the atmosphere, Using resources
Physics – Forces, Waves, Magnetism and electromagnetism & space (triple only)
- Make quizzes with most of the information in the question and short answers. Glossaries are ideal resources to produce the questions.
- Use the AQA website to find past papers and mark schemes – attempt the questions.
- Use online resources including BBC Bitesize AQA, Kerboodle and Seneca to complete the revision activities and mini tests.
- Use the resources on the AQA website to form quizzes or mind-maps based on the science specific vocabulary, command words, maths skills and required practical skills.
- Use the ‘Focus eLearning’ website to complete activities about required practicals.
Combined Science – AQA Trilogy (8464)
AQA Biology (8461)
AQA Chemistry (8462)
AQA Physics (8463)
Oxford Revise GCSE combined science trilogy
Oxford Revise GCSE Biology
Oxford Revise GCSE Chemistry
Oxford Revise GCSE Physics